Food, full workshop program & fietsen: the latest CaDansa news is here!
Only a few weeks and it’s CaDansa time! We’re very proud of our great line up of bands, but CaDansa is more than bands and dancing:
- We’ve over 30 workshops, varying from mazurka to Breton dancing, self-massage and an excursion into nature, hurdygurdy for beginners or learning Scandinavian tunes and lots more! Check out the program. Some workshops require registration.
- No festival without food! If you want a sneak peak: the menu is on the website.
- Have you found a nice place to sleep, but don’t know how to travel from and to the festival venue? Go Dutch and rent a bike with this CaDansa discount!
- Do you have clothes or books that you’re done with, but could make someone else happy? Bring them along for our clothing-and-book-swap!
- Do you make something nice and do you want to share your trade? There’s a DIY-market at Saturday! No need for registration, just show up on time and claim a spot 🙂
All of this and more? Read the latest newsletter.
Got all excited for CaDansa? There’re still tickets available (but if you want to be sure, we recommend not to hesitate too long). Hope to see you all in ottober 🙂