Do you like to have an overview of the location ánd program of CaDansa, but do you like trees as well and therefore don’t want to print too much? Do we have a special something for you! You can now download the CaDansapp (and no, have the option to make this lame pun was not the main reason for making this app but let’s say… it definitely did add something to the motivation 😉).
Only a few weeks and it’s CaDansa time! We’re very proud of our great line up of bands, but CaDansa is more than bands and dancing:
- We’ve over 30 workshops, varying from mazurka to Breton dancing, self-massage and an excursion into nature, hurdygurdy for beginners or learning Scandinavian tunes and lots more! Check out the program. Some workshops require registration.
- No festival without food! If you want a sneak peak: the menu is on the website.
- Have you found a nice place to sleep, but don’t know how to travel from and to the festival venue? Go Dutch and rent a bike with this CaDansa discount!
- Do you have clothes or books that you’re done with, but could make someone else happy? Bring them along for our clothing-and-book-swap!
- Do you make something nice and do you want to share your trade? There’s a DIY-market at Saturday! No need for registration, just show up on time and claim a spot 🙂
All of this and more? Read the latest newsletter.
Got all excited for CaDansa? There’re still tickets available (but if you want to be sure, we recommend not to hesitate too long). Hope to see you all in ottober 🙂
We’re thrilled to announce the CaDansa 2019 workshop program. Check it out here!
Are you as excited about the workshop selection as we are? However, other people might also be! Therefore, many workshops have a capped number of participants, and booking your spot in advance is recommended if you want to join. Registration is completely free, but do note that if you register, we expect you to show up at the workshop. Starting this Sunday at 12:00 CEST, you can register for those workshops at: https://tinyurl.com/CaDansa2019workshops.
NB: You can only join a workshop if you have a ticket (either a full festival- or weekendticket, or a ticket for the day on which the workshop takes place). There are still tickets available at our ticket page.
Hope to see you soon :D.
If you’re still looking for a good place to sleep during CaDansa, we’ve got some news for you! We’ve added tot special locations to our list:
- 24 people can stay in the Sleepboxx, a nicely rebuild truck trailer that will be parked next to de Meenthe. There will be no shorter way between the dance floor and your bed!
- “Het Hunehuis”, at 12 km from de Meenthe, will be invaded with CaDansians.
All the latest news, you can read in our news letter!
It’s here! The poster for CaDansa 2019! 🏕
This year, we will explore new terrain, as the festival is moving from Duiven to Steenwijk. Pack your sleeping bag: we’re going on an adventure!
As a child, we used to spend many camping trips with our nose in a holiday puzzle book. So here’s one for the bands! We’ve filled out the CaDansa-letters to get you started, and as an extra hint, the o…
for Otter, our youngest mascot . Isn’t he dapper?
These coming weeks, we’ll announce 1 band every Thursday. So keep an eye on the program page. But maybe you’ll guess them first?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay in touch: