Do you have an ear for what’s going on during the festival and do you want to share the CaDansa-feeling with the world? We’re looking for a team captain for our new media team!
As media team captain, you will coordinate the team that produces content for the CaDansa media channels, our social media like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube and of course our website for the outside world and the CaDaily, the festival newspaper which shares the latest news, rumours and fun facts with all CaDansa visitors. You can find previous CaDailies on our website (scroll down). Would you like to produce them in 2023? Contact us at email@example.com!
- You’re good at writing
- You can adapt to or are willing to learn the ‘CaDansa-voice’
- Fluent in English, Dutch is not necessary.
- You don’t mind flexible volunteer hours during the festival.
- You’re able to coordinate a small volunteer team (2-3 people).
What do you get for volunteering?
- Full entrance to the festival, to enjoy during and outside your volunteer shifts;
- A discount on the official CaDansa 2023 t-shirt;
- A sleeping place;
- Food and drinks during the festival (breakfast and lunch in the volunteer lounge, dinner at our caterers).